- Game drive to Lake Manyara National Park seeing flamingos at the lake and hippos, tree climbing lions, and also the sand where you can put the egg and be ready for five minutes.
- Experience the stunning scenery of the park and the whole nature of Lake Manyara National Park.
ARUSHA TO LAKE MANYARA
Pick up client at the hotel pass by Nakumat for personal requrements, Arusha and transfer to Lake Manyara National Park for a 4 hours afternoon game drive. This national park is one of Tanzania’s most dramatically located wildlife areas, consisting of a massive but shallow soda lake (covering two-thirds of the park), located at the foot of the Great Rift Valley’s western escarpment. The park’s varied habitat attracts a wide variety of animals, including one of Africa’s largest concentrations of elephants, Lake Manyara’s unique tree-climbing lions, as well as large flocks of flamingos attracted by the algae in the lake.
- Departure Time: 07:00am and Return Time: 05:00pm.
- Departure Dates: All year round or customized date.
- Departure and Drop off Place: At the hotel/Lodge in Arusha or at an agreed location within Arusha for a group of 7 persons and above.
- Group Size: 1–7 people and above, the bigger the group the lower the price per head.
- Group Age: An African safari tour is an authentic adventure. This tour is suitable to all age groups starting from age 4 and above.
- Included: Driver guide, mineral water, lunch box, park entry fee and a 4WD safari vehicle.
- Not Included: Any other transfers/optional Tour, Any Airfare and visas, Telephone calls.
- Price: US$150 per person for a group of 7 persons.