- Full game drive to Tarangire National Park, home for elephants, baobab trees different species of bird.
- Visiting Tarangire River where most of animals in the park depend for the water, experience the nature and greenish of the park and environment surrounding.
ATTRACTION (TARANGIRE NATIONAL PARK) DETAILS
At 7:00 am depart from Arusha to Tarangire National Park full game drive with picnic lunch box. This park is the home for elephants and baobab trees, different kinds of animals like warthogs, antelopes, zebras, leopard, hyenas and dikdik. Also, you can see different species of bird at the park, visiting Tarangire River for more game viewing.
Tarangire National Park is famous for group of elephants and baobab trees, also Tarangire River where by most of animals use for water. Tarangire is great for its greenish and they call it small serengiti due to animals found there
- Departure Time: 7:00am and Return Time: 5:00pm.
- Departure Dates: All year round, or customized date.
- Departure and Drop off Place: Nakumatt Supermarket, Arusha or at an agreed location within Arusha for a group of 7 persons and above.
- Group Size: 1–7 people and above, the bigger the group the lower the price per head.
- Group Age: An African safari is an authentic adventure. This tour is suitable to all age groups starting from age 4 and above.
- Included: Driver guide, mineral water, lunch box, park entry fee and a 4WD safari vehicle.
- Not Included: Any other transfers/optional Tour, Any Airfare and visas, Telephone calls.
- Price: US$ 150per person for a group of 7 persons.